A 24 hour mental health helpline, offering confidential help and advice, to anyone registered with a GP in Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield and Barnsley.
The service supports people who are:
- At risk of developing mental health problems
- Diagnosed common mental health problems
- Known to mental health services
- Experiencing mental health distress
- Seeking information, advice and support
The service provides a listening ear, emotional support and guidance to other services for both individuals and their carers. You do not have to have used mental health services before to call.
Telephone: Freephone 0800 183 0558
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week