Minor Surgery

If you feel that you have a skin lump or bump that should be removed, please consult with a Doctor and we will determine if it should be removed in minor surgery or by a hospital specialist.

If you have a skin lesion that is growing, changing outline, crusting, bleeding, odd colouring, changing colour or concerning you in any way, please see a doctor as soon as possible. These can be signs associated with skin cancer.

Dr Hodgeon holds Minor Surgery clinics in the surgery.