In addition to GP consultations the practice provides a number of other healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood immunisations – Clinics held at the surgery. Appointments are arranged by the Child Health Service.
- Dementia / Memory Assessments
- Dietary advice
- Ear syringing
- Family planning – A comprehensive confidential service is offered including the fitting of implants and coils and contraceptive injections
- General health checks
- Learning Difficulties Review – Health, social and carer support.
- Maternity services – Midwife antenatal clinics on Tuesdays from 9:30am, and a booking clinic for first appointments on Thursday mornings.
- Minor surgery – Dr Ninan and Dr V D’Ambrogio hold Minor Surgery Clinics.
- NHS health checks – A “Heart MOT” for 40 – 74 year olds including blood pressure, weight and blood cholesterol tests, diabetes screening, liver, kidneys, anaemia and thyroid screening.
- Over 75’s health checks
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including flu and travel.
Not all services at the practice are available under the NHS. Where patients request non-NHS items or services, a private […]